Fractal Design Node 304 Watercooling

Ok, so I have been thinking about building a m-itx computer for awhile so I can bring it to college next year. Right now, my setup is as follows-

Case - Corsair 400r

CPU  - i7 3770k overclocked to 4.2 Ghz

CPU cooler - Cooler Master hyper 212

GPU - PNY GTX 670

Power Supply - Corsair TX 650m

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16gb

Motherboard - Gigabyte UD-5h

HDs - OCZ Vertex 4 128 gb ssd and 2 x Seagate 3tb hds

Id like to move this setup to a Fractal Design Node 304 and a Gigabyte Z77-N wifi, and watercool it. Right now, im running this as a dual boot with Mac osX and Windows 7, and Id like to keep it that way. Ive seen one guy on Youtube watercool a Node 304, and would like to essentially copy his setup, with one 2x92 mm rad in the front and a 120 in the back.

Ive been thinking about getting the Swiftech MCP655 pump, does anybody have any experiences with that pump? Also, does anyone have any suggestions on a res, as there isnt much extra room at all in the case, or can I get by without one? Essentially the main reason I want to watercool it is so I can have a silent beast of a computer without annoying anyone when Im running it at full blast, so also any suggestions to make it completely silent?

Thanks!

Would you consider using a Bitfenix Prodigy instead of the Node 304? The use of bigger fans would provide better cooling. And in my own personal experience with the Node, it kind of....echoes. The fans don't spin that fast at 5v but still manages to have a noticeable noise. I also have to manage to clean out the dust from the filter(s) every other day or so.

Plus, the Prodigy has handles :o

Also, do you think you will need custom PSU cables? The cables provided with your PSU might be too long and cause a jumbled mess.

La`~

Yes, I will definitely look into the Prodigy. The main considerations behind the Node 304 was that it was small enough to fit in a carry-on bag, and that it was easier to watercool than Cooler Master's elite 120 advanced. Also, I imagine you would probably get much better temps with the ability to do two 240 mm rads in the Prodigy. 

I was thinking of either making custom cables, or getting a silverstone power supply compatible with the pp-05 short cable set, and going from there. Would the cables be long enough for the Prodigy, or with a prodigy, could I just stay with my current PSU?

The cabling would still be on the long side with the Corsair PSU.

La`~