H70 mod?

losinator501

I've seen a few threads where people have replaced the tubes on their H70, and I'd like to do this as well. I'd also like to add in a res.

In order to do it, I'll need to know two things: what size tubing do I need? And what is the flow direction on the H70? (diagram would be useful)

Thanks so much, here's to making our systems look better :)

Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.9GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 & Club3D 7950 RoyalKing in the same rig. such dogecoin miningz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz | Corsair H70 | Antec P280 White Windowed | Asus Xonar DG | Samson SR-850 | Blue Yeti

i havent seen much for tube relacments ive seen tube coverings mind you i havent rly looked hard into moding them would be cool i got a h80i would be cool to mod

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

it was an old H50 thing to do. tbh, most of the modders that did, the kit went crap

afterwards, especially adding the reservoir. big thing was to use them on the GPU

for cheap cooling. the flow rate on the pump is doo-doo low, adding a open pressure

drop will starve the pump and eventually the pump will cavitate and die. mod the

same id hoses and stop there. even extending them can cause issues.

airdeano

There is a build log called 'Project Cheapyy' he did something simular with a H60. Might help to check it out or ask the builder how he did it :)