[U.S] Dell S2240M 21.5" IPS $119.99

mvitkun

Nice cheap 1080p IPS panel on Newegg.I know it's been on sale multiple times but I haven't seen this specific deal listed yet.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260104&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL060314&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL060314-_-EMC-060314-Index-_-LCDMonitors-_-24260104-L05A

Promo code listed on page for $10 off, EMCPDPG26, ends 6/4.

Stand has limited tilt. No pivot or swivel, though at this price range even tilt is a nice surprise.

*No HDMI, only DVI (and VGA).

Dell_S2240M_01.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Note that it doesn't have any VESA mounting holes. I wanted to get it instead of the VS228h-p, but there's no good way to make it portrait.  <_<

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Note that it doesn't have any VESA mounting holes. I wanted to get it instead of the VS228h-p, but there's no good way to make it portrait. <_<

I bet you could with a large amount of duct tape and cardboard.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I bet you could with a large amount of duct tape and cardboard.

You could build a rocket ship with that.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

You could build a rocket ship with that.

Not one that could make it to space, it would catch fire as soon as you launched it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."