XFX 7870 Safe temps????

I have a XFX DD 7870 and it runs at 70c at load sometimes 80c im a bit worried about the temps. I cant really afford another one if this one dies on me. 

No where on AMDs website does it tell you the maximum safe temp and I cant seem to find it anywhere else.

Any ideas??????

Just an average guy with a dream that one day he will own a custom watercooling loop.

tis fine

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Those temps are still safe, you have nothing to worry about :) If you really want to get it down a couple degrees I suggest you add more case fans and clean out the dust in your case but you won't damage the card at those temperatures.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

below 80 is good

hellooooooooo

Its ok. The XFX DD cooler is one of the worst so such temps are expected.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Those temps are still safe, you have nothing to worry about :) If you really want to get it down a couple degrees I suggest you add more case fans and clean out the dust in your case but you won't damage the card at those temperatures.

Okay thanks!

Just an average guy with a dream that one day he will own a custom watercooling loop.

Yeah 80 is fine, though I haven't had mine over 65 and OC the balls off it. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb