Anybody ever done this ? Starcraft 2 / E-mail , Passwords.

Has anybody ever ...

Created different e-mails for different accounts, ie, youtube, origin, blizzard, main e-mail ...

Installed Starcraft 2 using said e-mail account for years ... keeping emails and password on file ... burn to disc as well ... keep CD Sleeve with Serial Key.

Few years pass and you do a fresh install, use CD to activate SC2 install, just enter ID and Password to get online ...

Little bit passes, you've lost that saved file with the emails and passwords ... the burnt disc has become scratched beyond repair and during spring cleaning you throw away the CD Sleeve thinking 'nah, I can always install from blizzard account'.

Eventually you do a fresh install, can't get into blizzard account because it's locked although was playing the night before ...torrent SC2 to get the install activating, try to log on with same email / password to find it's locked in-game as well ...

Goto blizzard, answer your security question to have them e-mail of verification, but not having that e-mails password anymore, can't access ...

So you have Yahoo! send e-mail to my default account to reset password and ID and it sends the reset, do the reset, find that it's going into the .ca and not the .com account you need it too ...

By this time you are homicidal ...

Than you need to create a new account at blizzard just to create a new ticket, trying to create a new ticket keeps sending you to the same things you were trying, so you use the most obscure complaint to actually send in a ticket and your Yahoo! account is now locked due to trying to access too much ...

Bueller , Bueller ?

Anybody !!!

endrant/

Hopefully blizzard can somehow salvage that account. I need to get my couple games a night 'fix' in.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

Your life is too hard

hellooooooooo

I've had bit of same. Blizzards support ain't the greatest. What you can do is get in contact with live support. It takes a bit to be in queue but that works. Or do full reset on account with scanned ID.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv