Low end build

Jerakl

Ok, so I have a couple questions about this PC I'm building for my friend for his birthday.

Purpose: Light gaming. i.e: this game, http://bout.evolutiongames.net/Game

Specs:

GPU: ATI 4770

CPU: Phenom xII 595 (I think)

RAM: 4GB of HyperX Blu

M/B: Random Biostar motherboard

Case: Cardboard box!

PSU: Buying tommorow probs a 400W

Now, for the questions. So I have a 64 bit OS sitting around. I want to know if 1. 64 bit OS will work with 4GB of RAM 2.Can I use a OEM version of Windows more then once?

Thanks of answers! If you need any more info, just ask!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

You can use the OEM version more than once, just activate over phone then it will ask you how many other machines your using it on say 0 :P

I am a happy wuffy

64 bit will work, 32 bit wont.

32 bit maxes out on 4gb of RAM. You just can't use more than 4.

But yes, 64 bit will work.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Thanks for all the help! I just need to pick up a PSU tomorrow. Then find a box....

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)