Is the sleep mode killing my PC?

jnvqc

Some weeks ago i put my pc in sleep mode, when turn it back on i got blue screen and infinite reboot, i take out one memory stick and my pc booted.
Last week a similar thing append, my pc was in the sleep mode and the os (windows 7 64bits home premium) got corrupted.
Do you guys thing that sleep mode is killing my pc? I search and i didn't find anything. Maybe it's my psu (corsair tx650), and don't know.

no man i just think you got defective hardware somewhere 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

It's a common problem. I have the issue as well because I overclocked my GPU and it doesn't restore voltage upon waking from sleep mode. If you don't have any problems aside from sleep mode, then I wouldn't worry too much. Sleep mode is kind of faulty.

what cpu do you have? If you have Intel, to my knowledge, they have special sleepstates where they flush out all the cache, and disable all the cores temporarily while in sleep mode. But, when the computer wakes up, it doesn't immediately return to its previous state, and if there are a lot of programs running in the background that require a ton of processing power, or something was trying to be written to the cache before it was fully restored. Just restart your computer or better yet, turn your computer completely off, and then reboot it the next day, giving the cpu literally a fresh start. If that doesn't work, you might be able to flash the bios to restore all the settings as well as then turning off power states so this doesn't happen in the future.

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit