NZXT Phantom 410 case?

Reepero

I'm currently looking around for a case to support my gaming orientated build into. I came across the NZXT Phantom 410 case in white. It looks really neat and something different from the most basic black cases. I want a case that looks somewhat different with a windowed side panel but not 100% on my choice. However if anyone has any other possible suggestions i would love to see what people recommend as i feel there may be something better for airflow/noise reductive out there that i may have missed. Also im from Australia so prices may fluctuate a bit between currencies.

- Looking to spend up to $200 AUD  

- Single GPU (upgrading to dual gpu later)

- 140mm Top Rad

- Decent airflow but quiet to some extent (OC gaming build)

The Azza Genesis 9000 is really cool but it is huge.

The Thermaltake Chaser and Level 10 Gt look awesome also.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

phanteks enthoo pro?

is a little over my price range but not too bad

The Azza Genesis 9000 is really cool but it is huge.

The Thermaltake Chaser and Level 10 Gt look awesome also.

The genesis is definitely a nice case but yes too big for the build im going for, its just a nice little simple single gpu build that will be going to dual gpu and maybe watercooling in the future but those other cases aren't so much what im looking for except the thermaltake chaser that wasnt too bad at all. I like the smooth slick type of look 

I don't know why everyone likes to recommend full tower cases. 

If the OP likes the phantom 410 I would advise they look into the new phantom 240 case. Its not a huge oversized case, can be customized in colour and has good cooling capability, nice aesthetics if you like the phantom look. 

The only wild card here is availability, especially in Australia.  

EDIT: forgot to mention its got a good sized window, and in Canada its pre order price is $80 just as rough price estimate. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

The genesis is definitely a nice case but yes too big for the build im going for, its just a nice little simple single gpu build that will be going to dual gpu and maybe watercooling in the future but those other cases aren't so much what im looking for except the thermaltake chaser that wasnt too bad at all. I like the smooth slick type of look

Thermaltake, Raidmax, and NZXT make the coolest looking cases IMO.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I don't know why everyone likes to recommend full tower cases. 

If the OP likes the phantom 410 I would advise they look into the new phantom 240 case. Its not a huge oversized case, can be customized in colour and has good cooling capability, nice aesthetics if you like the phantom look. 

The only wild card here is availability, especially in Australia.  

EDIT: forgot to mention its got a good sized window, and in Canada its pre order price is $80 just as rough price estimate. 

Yeah i just checked it out doesnt look too bad and has a big sized window which i like, i dislike windows that are too small but yeah availability in australia for a lot of PC based items isnt the best making it hard to make the right decision for items here instead of paying a bunch extra for postage. But definitely a good case i can look into