Mountain Mods?

Ok, so I have been looking at mountain mods cases, and while they seem nice, I am hesitant to spend so much money on a case that I know nothing about (their website is TERRIBLE, compared to some other places websites, almost no photo's, and the custom options aren't descriptive at all).

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a good review on either the H2G0 case or the pinnacle case. And please don't ask me to sit and watch the boring British guy (nothing against the Brits, but the only guy I can find who has reviewed the cases on youtube is just terribly boring) on youtube.

Linus should totally review these cases even though they are outside most people's budgets, I'd still like to see someone who knows how to do a case review correctly doing it.

My specific questions are as follows

- Which option do you choose for the Pinnacle case to get the dual rear exhaust fans?

- What are the fan and radiator mounting options for both cases?

- Can anyone break down, or explain the different CYO options for both cases? as the options on their website tell you almost nothing about what you are paying quite a lot of money for (disappointing on them).

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

WOW. Just found their flash based graphical order thingy that show's all these things. Boy do I feel dumb.

STILL, Linus should do some reviews, these seem like REALLY nice case's that apparently have gone overlooked or just plain ignored.

Linus did make a comment about them messing up the paint on his case when he sent it to mountain mods to get painted.

Did he now? That seems like something that shouldn't happen lol.

I just keep looking at the cost of the mountain mods cases compared to caselabs, then I look at what you get for that money. The mountain mods just seem a bit lacking when compared. Although I do love the look of the h2g0 case. With curved top edges between corners (on 2 sides, give it that "streamliner" look, with the fans where they are, it would look like something off a jet) that could be a sexy little case.