Custom loop, starting only with CPU cooling

Go to solution Solved by Createinator,

Anywhere between 150-300 Euro depending upon what kind of tubing and parts you buy. Stay away from hard tubing for your first attempt. I would suggest buying a kit like the EK L120 or EK L240 for your first custom loop. All the parts are 100% compatible and will fit most ATX mid tower and larger cases. Hope it helps! Best of Luck! :)

Watercooling is a major blind spot in terms of my tech knowledge. Im from a time where it was far less common....

But im in the eternal planning stages of my new build and my cousins new build and have been looking at some AIO solutions....But I would have to make far more compromises in terms of case and placement than I would want to...So the question is as follows:

How expensive would it be to go with a custom watercooling solutions, starting with just cooling the CPU and then later adding to that loop....So im looking for prices for just the CPU cooling part.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Anywhere between 150-300 Euro depending upon what kind of tubing and parts you buy. Stay away from hard tubing for your first attempt. I would suggest buying a kit like the EK L120 or EK L240 for your first custom loop. All the parts are 100% compatible and will fit most ATX mid tower and larger cases. Hope it helps! Best of Luck! :)

Thank you. Was just what I was looking for. Will be looking at a kit like that.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.