PC Crash/Restart with Blue Screen

Hi, I have my PC for around 4 years now. i7 10700F CPU with a Gigabyte H410M H Mainboard (Driver F6 installed, F7 and F8 are available). 2x 16GB RAM 2933 MHz, and a RTX 3060 from Zotac. VS650 Corsair Power Supply.

Good cooling Block on the CPU with 2x 120mm fan, and a good Airflow case with 6x 120mm fans.

I think nothing in the System is overclocked, but have to check it again... Windows 11 System

So like I said i have this PC for around 4 years. And the first time I got some issues was around 1 year ago. The PC crashed when i was gaming or rendering videos. So I opened the graphics card and the thermal paste was almost gone, coudln't barely find a sign of it. So i put some new on, and after that it worked again perfectly.

Then I had some problems like 1 month ago again, with crashes.. Did the same thing again, renewed the thermal paste and it worked again, until this weekend.

I barely play video games, but I render from time to time. Upscale short videos for example to 4K and put some effects and filters on. And create some AI images.

And it crashes there. Never when I use my PC in the normal mode, like surfing on the internet, watching youtube, doing my mails, office and all that stuff..

So right now while doing nothing my CPU temp is at 35° and my graphics card at 40°

When I start creating/rendering my AI images, it starts to crash after like 5 Minutes already. The PC shows the blue screen "your PC run into a problem.." than restarts. My graphics card had a temperature of 67° when it happened. CPU I don't know, have to check it now, but I think it's not the problem there.

I never changed anything.. I'm to tired to check again if the thermal paste is already gone from the graphics card, after 1 month, but I think that will not be the case, and it's not like im rendering 24/7. And I just cleaned the PC crystal clean.

I installed the latest RTX 3060 driver, but didn't help either.

Someone has an idea? Is there something wrong/broken with my 3060. Or other hardware? Or windows 11 problem? I wanted to make a fresh Windows 11 installation and put the latest f8 BIOS driver on my Mainboard, but I have alot of things to safe, before I can do that. With program settings and so on. So will take until the weekend until I can do that and to be sure i saved everything what i need.

I have a 500GB SSD which only has around 50GB free Space. Maybe this could also be a problem? I don't know, just give you all information i find.

I will render again and check the CPU temp and put the fan speed on the 3060 to max, and see what happen...

Cya later
and thanks for the help already

Grab BlueScreenView and look at what's causing the crashes. 
The first things to do would be SFC/DISM, DDU, and probably MemTest86+ to rule out some basic problems 

And OH GOD NEW PSU? https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/#:~:text=Corsair | VS 2012 [orange-label]

Grab HWMonitor and look at the voltages to see if they're within ATX spec
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX#:~:text=Generally%2C supply voltages must be within ±5% of their nominal values at all times

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

I got this file with BlueScreenView.

But just 1 stupid question first. Can it be, that my PC crashes cause of to little thermal paste?

I'm not in a mod to check it again.. But im saving my date now and make a clean windows 11 reinstall the next few days

1.png

Hi, guys, I'm crying. I need help.

A few days ago I did a fresh Windows 11 installation. And made the Bios update. But everything on default settings, just activated XMP on, for the RAM overclock. (was also like this the last 4 years)

And I cleaned and put new thermal paste on my graphics card again, even though i just did it like a month ago.

I installed my browsers, my 3 to 4 programs, made all windows update, installed the latest graphics card driver...

PC worked perfectly, even on my programm with which I render. I could render 10 pictures at the same time, without a problem... Since yesterday.

Since yesterday it crashes all the time after like 4 pictures.

I installed msi afterburner and my temp is when I do nothing (right now), is at 35°

And when I render GPU is around 97% active and around 70° warm.

In MSI afterburner i put speed on 100% and power limit to max 110% and it still crashes.

I havn't checked other programs, or played a video game yet. But I'm sure it will crash there too. Like 1 month ago it also crashed while playing a game.

So I don't know. I never had problems with it for like 4 years.

Is there a bios or graphics card setting which I have to change? Maybe there is temp error or something like that. Maybe the PC thinks it's overheating but it's not and it shuts down/restarts.

Should i turn that off? Where can I do it?

Or how can I make that the GPU is not using 97%?

I'm out of ideas. When it crashes again, I will post the bluescreenview again

But it seems like everytime it crashes there is a different "bug check string"

2024-06-24.png

16 hours ago, Mysterion04 said:

In MSI afterburner i put speed on 100% and power limit to max 110% and it still crashes.

Keep the power limit at a place where its stable then, if its crashing at 110% try 105% etc

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem, max OC]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

52 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

Keep the power limit at a place where its stable then, if its crashing at 110% try 105% etc

it crashes on default. i tried 110%, also tried 85%

32 minutes ago, Mysterion04 said:

it crashes on default. i tried 110%, also tried 85%

try running sfc/scannow and reseating your RAM, generally irql is a memory error, if that doesnt work try booting with just 1 ram stick in, switch up the stick and the slots, failing that, boot with no RAM OC, i.e XMP etc.

If all else fails you could try reseating your cpu and the IMC might be a little off or bad connection

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem, max OC]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3