HELP RAM ISSUE?

Mers01

Hi everyone, (At the end I will put the specs of my computer) I recently been having issues with my computer crashing (I have had this computer for almost 3 years now with no issues before) and blue screen every time I play games like cs2 and random internet surfing. When the blue screen come on, I would get a stop code called (SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION), with the help of google it said it was a hardware issue with ram. I also ran windows memory diagnostic, and it also said it was a hardware issue. So, I went to best buy and bought some new ram sticks and replaced the old ones with these new ones. I placed them correctly in dual channel and made sure they were fit in correctly. The issue came when I turned the computer on. The computer felt slower then usual to open up pogram and any task in general, I tried playing cs2 and it was unplayable I would get under 100 fps and the game would stutter and the fps would fluctuate. so, I went to bios changed the ai overclock tuner to xmp1 which made the ram speed to 3600MHz which didn't help at all... so I did other speeds like 3200, 3000, and 2933. None of that helped so I switched it back to auto which changed the speed to 2133MHz. I also checked that the computer recognized all 32gbs of ram with task manager and checking system information and it did recognize all 32gb of ram. I also ran windows memory diagnostic again and it come out with no errors. I also took out the ram sticks and put them back in again and didn't change the current result. So, I am kind of stuck on what to do next. If I can get some help that would be great.

SPECS:

cpu: intel i7-10700k

motherboard: z490-p

gpu: Nvidia rtx 3070

powersupply: 850w atx plus gold

ssd: 1 tb Nvme m.2 (I have 676gb free in the drive)

Oh I forgot to mention I am running windows 10 and up to date

8 minutes ago, Mers01 said:

Hi everyone, (At the end I will put the specs of my computer) I recently been having issues with my computer crashing (I have had this computer for almost 3 years now with no issues before) and blue screen every time I play games like cs2 and random internet surfing. When the blue screen come on, I would get a stop code called (SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION), with the help of google it said it was a hardware issue with ram. I also ran windows memory diagnostic, and it also said it was a hardware issue. So, I went to best buy and bought some new ram sticks and replaced the old ones with these new ones. I placed them correctly in dual channel and made sure they were fit in correctly. The issue came when I turned the computer on. The computer felt slower then usual to open up pogram and any task in general, I tried playing cs2 and it was unplayable I would get under 100 fps and the game would stutter and the fps would fluctuate. so, I went to bios changed the ai overclock tuner to xmp1 which made the ram speed to 3600MHz which didn't help at all... so I did other speeds like 3200, 3000, and 2933. None of that helped so I switched it back to auto which changed the speed to 2133MHz. I also checked that the computer recognized all 32gbs of ram with task manager and checking system information and it did recognize all 32gb of ram. I also ran windows memory diagnostic again and it come out with no errors. I also took out the ram sticks and put them back in again and didn't change the current result. So, I am kind of stuck on what to do next. If I can get some help that would be great.

SPECS:

cpu: intel i7-10700k

motherboard: z490-p

gpu: Nvidia rtx 3070

powersupply: 850w atx plus gold

ssd: 1 tb Nvme m.2 (I have 676gb free in the drive)

What RAM are you using?

the new ram:vengeance lpx ddr4 32gb 3600MHz

the old ram: patriot ddr4 32gb 3200MHz