PC Randomly Turns Off! Tried Everything!

I upgraded my PC from:

1. Ryzen 2200G to Ryzen 5700X

2. Added a new RTX 3060

3. Upgraded the PSU from 400W Cooler Master to 550W Cooler Master

4. Added another 8GB RAM stick of 2666MHz (frequency same as another 8GB RAM Stick I have)

For some reason, my PC keeps turning off completely randomly. It doesn't restart, just turns off. All temperatures are normal.

I had used a different 500W PSU initially which wasn't rated. I thought that was the issue. However, changing it did nothing. Ran some diagnostics on RAM, didn't show anything up. Updated the BIOS (Asrock A320M-HDV v4.0), still the same issue.

It doesn't even last a few seconds on OCCT. However, I noticed a spike in voltages of CPU and GPU with OCCT right before the crash:

image.png.e976baba3ad5384f3180ea201273dfe1.png

PC

CPU : Ryzen 3 2200G

RAM: G SKILL Ripjaws 8GB 2400Mhz

MoBo: GigaByte A320M - HD2

Storage: WD Green SSD

Case: Cooler Master 

PSU: Cooler Master Elite 400W

So only thing that you didn’t change is the motherboard and problem is still around? 

Does this happen during or after heavy load on your system? (Gaming, stress testing) 

What your screenshot is showing is wattage not voltage. Big difference.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Strange… can you try removing the newly added stick of ram and then check? If the ram alr passed the test then it could be a bad motherboard ram slot so you could try also putting the ram stick in a different Mobo solt though performance will be lower.