Any way use Galaxy Tab S9 Ultras as second screen for PC ?

Any way use Galaxy Tab S9 Ultras as second screen for PC ? I tried Samsung second screen but is very bad and impossible to work at all not even possible scale to full screen and it have massive lags. As well battery drain is abnormal with samsung second screen. 

1 hour ago, Winterlight said:

Any way use Galaxy Tab S9 Ultras as second screen for PC ? I tried Samsung second screen but is very bad and impossible to work at all not even possible scale to full screen and it have massive lags. As well battery drain is abnormal with samsung second screen. 

Yes i believe there is an option called smart view and in you're windows computer press the windows key and k then wait for the pc to appear to the tablet

Edited i forgot to say set it as other device ---> tablet/phone

I've used an app called Spacedesk to utilize my Ipad as a portable monitor before. Completely free and easy to setup. Most apps to do this will drain battery more than sitting idly on your home screen as it has to process all the information going back and forth, essentially doing software emulation of all the hardware that makes a monitor work, and there will be latency compared to using high bandwidth display cables.

That said, spacedesk worked great for me, allows the touchscreen inputs to still work, and was fast enough to have a video stream through discord play on it without looking choppy.