In need for an upgrade. I got a faulty ram should i upgrade or not?

So unlucky me got a 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz cas 18 Trident Z C-die Ram that can not handle 1.35v(XMP).After days of trying different settings and many posts later I've managed to stabilize them at 1.30v 18-22-22-44.

I'm about to upgrade to 32GB ram but im trying to save some money at the same time. My question is if i get an other 16GB (so that i have 4x8GB) and they work like they are supposed to will they have trouble booting with my current settings? (for the faulty ram i already have) or should i grab 2x16GB?

What cpu?

Usually 4 sticks is WAY harder to get running at full speed than just 2. The fact you are already struggling with 2 makes me want to know the cpu before advizing anything.

5600X Oc at 4.8Ghz single and 4.5Ghz All core

4 minutes ago, FormatAbuser said:

5600X Oc at 4.8Ghz single and 4.5Ghz All core

Have you tried the ram WITHOUT the cpu oc?

Yea trust me on this one. I've spent multiple days trying to get them stable. I've tried everything but the C-die just doesn't like the voltage. I've tried ram without oc, ive updated bios to latest version i even played with the SoC voltages and manually added the timings. For now they work at their factory clocks but voltage needs to be at 1.30 otherwise i get random game crashes or even random freezes. Pc wont even boot with just enabling XMP btw.

3 hours ago, FormatAbuser said:

Yea trust me on this one. I've spent multiple days trying to get them stable. I've tried everything but the C-die just doesn't like the voltage. I've tried ram without oc, ive updated bios to latest version i even played with the SoC voltages and manually added the timings. For now they work at their factory clocks but voltage needs to be at 1.30 otherwise i get random game crashes or even random freezes. Pc wont even boot with just enabling XMP btw.

Yeah just get a kit of 32 with it being 16x2 and send this one back/for warranty