my friend cant decide

Daniel91

i know this may be stupid but heres the deal

my friend bought a Asus Sabertooth MK1 z97 mobo

now he plans to make a build but he cant decide  between buying a military green C70 or a corsair 450D

i told hom the 450D is easier to maintain with all the megnatic mash filters

and the C70 matches the military look he's going for

abd because i have C70 at home i showed him mine as a example

so yesterday he went home ans sleep on it but today when i asked him he said he's even more messed

i asked him why he said cos C70 has a easy carry handles but its hard to get green leds..

and Corsair 450D is easy to keep clean but hard to carry nd it doesnt match the tuf board...

so i suggested let the pros here decide... we need your help

thank you in advance

This should have a poll so that we can vote on it. :)

I hate to mind fuck the situation, but has he given thought to any other cases besides these two?

I'd take the C70, if that's the look he wants I think he will be unhappy with a different choice even if it is extra work to keep it clean.

I'm sure you can manufacture some dust filters between you.

57-corsair-vengeance-c70-military-green.

If your friend wants a PC for portable gaming like he will be going to LAN's the C70 is the great option while if your friend will just be at home 450D is the route to go.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

For a military theme, you aren't going to get much cooler than the C70. The 450d may be easier to keep clean, but it isn't rocket biology to keep most any case clean. Magnetic fan filters are nice, but not really a selling point to me. Just a nice bonus if I like the rest of the case.

In short, I'd get the C70 if I was him.

well thanks guys and sorrie i didnt set up a poll

we live in singapore and to order from ncix  isnt worth it to me or him unless we get his GPU from there as well

i guess you're right he does go to alot of lans so C70 should be better