Special thanks to:

Bitspower

Mayhems Solutions

Liquid Gaming

Xtia Design

Alex from Praetex Design

Arya from AquaCustoms

For sponsoring this build.

This is a design and build I have been wanting to do for some time and to be able to collab with big brands is a huge win for me personally as a enthusiast builder, afterall money is finite. 

With this build i've let my imagination run wild but firstly designing the concept in Google sketchup for what i wanted to make, to truly visualise what i wanted to do and bring it to life. 

Initial concept and design:

Angle-1.jpg

Angle-2.jpg

Angle-3.jpg

Angle-4.jpg

Product showcase:

The newly released Bitspower CR802 that was showcased recently at CES2024, first hands on with this product and the quality and finish is *chefs kiss* lol. Need to test out the Hercules pump that is paired with this to see if it can deliver the performance needed on this custom loop build. 

DSC-6769.jpg

Orange for comparison:

DSC-6888.jpg

DSC-6782.jpg

DSC-6786.jpg

DSC-6793.jpg

Bitspower Hexa Flow meters:  The OG hex flow meters from mid 2000's?  Still looking great and still as versatile as ever.  Haven't seen them used in a build for a long time so it's nice to bring some old products back into perspective. 

DSC-6810.jpg

DSC-6825.jpg

Bitspower Tarasque II 240:  NGL, the finish on this isn't perfect but for an entry level radiator its good, a quick clean with Mayhems Blitz and we're ready to go.  Not much gunk came out of this so at least the QC is upto scratch. 

DSC-6837.jpg

DSC-6842.jpg

Bitspower Summit M Pro Crystal Edition:  I have the OG block from the early 2000's and to have the newest version with the new fin design brings back some nostalgia.  The design hasn't changed much but the materials and the overall build quality certainly has improved.  We're going with this to match the aesthetics of the build.  It's almost a little silly to be using this on a 13400F, i feel we should really be using a much more powerful chip to utilise blocks cooling potential. 

DSC-6848.jpg

DSC-6855.jpg

Bitspower Assorted fittings in Deluxe White:  Just lots and lots of fittings to go with this build.  I ordered abit of everything because you never know...

DSC-6860.jpg

DSC-6868.jpg

DSC-6875.jpg

Lower Enclosure concept design:  

This took months to design, despite it's simplistic nature we had to make many and i mean many iterations of this.  We only realised the complications after the first iteration when we had to consider load bearing issues, mounting points and mounting brackets, the awkward angles for the mounting bracket and problems with the bracket impeding on the power connector of the psu. 

After about 2-3 months we finally nailed it!  Couldn't have done it without the help of Arya and his CAD knowledge, what an absolute rollercoaster!

image.png

image2.png

image4.png

image6.png

Screenshot-2024-02-26-at-17-02-38.png

Screenshot-2024-02-26-at-17-11-31.png

Screenshot-2024-02-26-at-17-20-46.png

Mounting bracket to connect upper case with lower enclosure:

Capture.jpg

Enclosure final development stages:

View1.jpg

View3.jpg

View2.jpg

Exploded View:

Exploded.jpg

God tier machining by Alex from Praetex Design:  It's almost rude to paint this but sticking with the theme we powdercoated this in white to match the theme.  Looking at this i'm seriously considering a all chrome build next lol. 

DSC-7053.jpg

Test Fit after powdercoating and assembly pictures.  We're on the final leg of this build now while test fitting all of the water ways and connection points.  It's still in the test phase so nothing is final until i make the announcement.  Not long to go though.

Side note:  We ended up 3D printing the mounting bracket instead of machining them due to the complexity of machining such brackets and the cost involved.  3D printing and increasing the thickness made them strong enough for load bearing. 

DSC-7102.jpg

DSC-7107.jpg

DSC-7110-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSC-7119.jpg

DSC-7130.jpg

DSC-7138.jpg

DSC-7140.jpg

DSC-7151.jpg

DSC-7162.jpg

DSC-7157.jpg

What an incredible journey the last 5 months have been building and developing this project.  From a CAD drawing and plan to the finished physical object in front of me.  I managed to make some last minute changes to the fittings so make the system more uniform and compact.  Wasn't happy with the top fitting poking out so much so a stubby replacement made it 100% better.

Once again, a huge thanks to all the sponsors for this project:

• Bitspower
  • Mayhems Solutions
  • Liquid Gaming
  • Praetex Design
  • AquaCustoms
  • Xtia Design
  • Jginyue

I couldn't have done it without your generous support.  Now looking forward to the next project

DSC-7171.jpg DSC-7174.jpg

DSC-7180.jpg DSC-7203.jpg

DSC-7186.jpg DSC-7190.jpg

DSC-7204.jpg DSC-7211.jpg

DSC-7215.jpg

For shiz and giggles, size comparison with a Mid tower from 2011. The Corsair Carbide 500R

One last meme

DSC-7219.jpg

B roll footage of the build 😄

Pretty rare that we get like, a real, fully custom build here. That’s a thing of beauty.

I like hr basement radiator placement, is it set up as push or pull? Exhausting down or up towards the rest of the system?

1 minute ago, 8tg said:

Pretty rare that we get like, a real, fully custom build here. That’s a thing of beauty.

I like hr basement radiator placement, is it set up as push or pull? Exhausting down or up towards the rest of the system?

Thanks, i didn't realise that it was a rarity in here.  I've been around for some time and im mostly on LTT Discord but decided to join here and post as well.

It's currently configured in push so it draws in air from above and pushes it underneath towards the bottom.  They're relatively low to mid power components so doesn't particularly need extra air cooling, i'm currently doing further testing with this though.