Bluetooth not working for dual bluetooth + wifi M.2 device even though wifi is

So I have no idea what happened... It was working fine within the last few days, but I noticed today that my system says bluetooth is turned off and the device isn't even showing up in the device manager. Yet if I plug in my old bluetooth USB adapter that one comes up in the bluetooth section of the device manager as well as the bluetooth is able to be turned on. The weird thing is the wifi part of the M.2 card works fine so I don't think it's an issue with the hardware, but if it was just software I would think the old USB receiver wouldn't work either. I haven't really installed anything recently, but I my PC installed a couple updates on the 13th, but I'm really not sure if the bluetooth stopped working before or after the updates although I am pretty sure it waas after. I also tried reinstalling the driver for the M.2 card and had no luck getting it working. Can someone possibly help me figure out why it stopped working and how to reenable it as I rely on it to connect some of my controller wirelessly and the aliexpress USB adapter that I have is super low quality and can be finicky pairing up with devices. The wifi card is an Intel AX210. If any other details are needed I'll do my best to provide them.

Edit: So doing some research I learned that the bluetooth aspect of the card is read as a USB device by the computer and I noticed a USB device with a (device descriptor request failed) issue that I realized was the bluetooth part of the M.2. I looked it up and the model of the M.2 and I saw a post with someone who had a similar issue and said it happened to them when they rebooted the PC while pulling it out of hibernate seemed to make it work. So essentially I unplugged as much of the USB ports in the back of my PC as I could as well as I shut down my PC and started it up again rather than restarting it after I also uninstalled the USB device and it seems to be working now. I'm still wondering what exactly caused the issue and how I can avoid it happening again. If I'm not mistaken, based on what the post I read described the issue, is that it has something to do with how the USB devices are identified by the PC as it boots and the order that everything occur where if it happens to early it causes it to have that issue. So at this point I'm hoping if someone can help me understand the issue that led to it not working better and how to avoid the issue occurring again. Did I understand what was actually going on at all or was I totally off? Any help understanding the issue is greatly appreciated.

Edited by DaMegaTaco