Windows 11 not responding at all after reboot, when Steam is installed?

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I've built a new PC (first time ever) and everything worked out somehow in the end. 

Did the EXPO to 6000 MHz at 30CL, and PBO curve with negative 30. After a lot of stress testing the system was stable.

I've installed all the default programs that I usually use and Steam was among one of them.

After a reboot the PC boots into Windows but loads everything super super slow(it says that it's loading but doesn't do anything really).

So today I resorted to the system restore point where nothing was installed and made a list of all the programs that I installed yesterday.

After installing each one I restarted the PC to see if it's gonna cause those issues and Steam came on top as the one causing it.

I did a clean Windows install today again and created a new restore point just before I installed Steam and the same issue occurred. 

How is it possible that Steam is causing all this? Am I looking at it from a wrong angle, could something else be the culprit? 

Every answer will be much appreciated!!!

Have you checked task manager what is being used like disk io any behaviour.

And just be safe go to steam website and confirm legitimately by using google and avoid sponsor then get new setup file and try again.

Is there anything on event manager?

Steam logs maybe?

Like something is going on.

Was it used hard drive?

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖

15 hours ago, BoomerDutch said:

Have you checked task manager what is being used like disk io any behaviour.

And just be safe go to steam website and confirm legitimately by using google and avoid sponsor then get new setup file and try again.

Is there anything on event manager?

Steam logs maybe?

Like something is going on.

Was it used hard drive?

Here is someone with the same issue that I have, I'm really conflicted if I should return the parts or not since I can do it in the 2 weeks of getting them..