New PC Post Issue

Hey so hoping I could maybe get some help with a post issue been having recently that has me stumped.

This is a new build, about 2 weeks ago, everything fine until 2-3 days ago.  

2-3 days ago noticed it would get stuck on pre post, at orange LED (Asus Motherboard). 

When switched off and on again it would post in safe mode. I could then boot normally through BIOS to windows, and it would run fine.

Orange light would typically mean RAM, ive checked and both sticks are properly seated. Removed and reinstalled anyway to be safe. No change. 

I've checked all power supply and motherboard power cables, all good.  

The only thing I have changed since not having this issue, and having it. Is installing a corsair internal usb splitter, so i could connect a second bank of fans (Lian Li, so needed two hubs and not enough headers on mobo). Cant imagine this would cause this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Note XMP is enabled.

Full SPEC:

ASUS ROG Strix B650-A Wifi

Ryzen 7800 X3D

Corsair Vengance DDR5 6000mhz CL30 memory (32gb, 2 16gb sticks

ZOTAC 4080 Super

WD Black 770N 2TB

Corsair RM1000x Shift

Lian Li Galahad II 360 AIO

3x Additional Lian Li SL INF Fans

Fans and AIO are connected on their own hubs, because in their infinite wisdom, Lian Li uses entirely different connectors for the fans on the AIO to the standard fans. These hubs are connected to Corsair Hub, which is connected to motherboard.  

Thanks

Eamon 

7 hours ago, Eamonc26 said:

Hey so hoping I could maybe get some help with a post issue been having recently that has me stumped.

This is a new build, about 2 weeks ago, everything fine until 2-3 days ago.  

2-3 days ago noticed it would get stuck on pre post, at orange LED (Asus Motherboard). 

When switched off and on again it would post in safe mode. I could then boot normally through BIOS to windows, and it would run fine.

Orange light would typically mean RAM, ive checked and both sticks are properly seated. Removed and reinstalled anyway to be safe. No change. 

I've checked all power supply and motherboard power cables, all good.  

The only thing I have changed since not having this issue, and having it. Is installing a corsair internal usb splitter, so i could connect a second bank of fans (Lian Li, so needed two hubs and not enough headers on mobo). Cant imagine this would cause this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Note XMP is enabled.

Full SPEC:

ASUS ROG Strix B650-A Wifi

Ryzen 7800 X3D

Corsair Vengance DDR5 6000mhz CL30 memory (32gb, 2 16gb sticks

ZOTAC 4080 Super

WD Black 770N 2TB

Corsair RM1000x Shift

Lian Li Galahad II 360 AIO

3x Additional Lian Li SL INF Fans

Fans and AIO are connected on their own hubs, because in their infinite wisdom, Lian Li uses entirely different connectors for the fans on the AIO to the standard fans. These hubs are connected to Corsair Hub, which is connected to motherboard.  

Thanks

Eamon 

What happens if you just use 1 stick of RAM? Same issue? If so, remove it and try the other stick of RAM. If issue still occurs then try it without the USB splitter. Would be good to rule it out since that's the only change you've made.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC