Computer wont boot, no light or anything just a flash of light on cpu cooler and nothing else

Caden ccc

Hello! So I've done almost everything, reset the ram and cpu, done it without the cpu to see if my cpu was shorting or causing issues, done it with one stick of ram. 

Disconnect EVERYTHING except the cables from the PSU, made sure the cables were in, checked the socket, checked my psu to make sure it was working... it was.

I have came to the conclusion my motherboard is somehow dead, but I dont know because it flashes power but the board it self does not light up or have any indicators that its working. The only indicator that it tried to get power was from the CPU cooler which flickers on and off once.

I jumped the computer, or tried to jump the computer and it seems like it doesn't want to go. Done it without the cooler incase pressure from the cooler was making it die.

If you want videos of what the cooler is doing I can give you this is kinda my last resort because I am like 56% sure my motherboard is gone. 

I don't what else to try and i've been looking at forums to see if maybe other people have had the same problem but not a lot of people have exactly the problem I have. I've JUST built this, like yesterday just built it...

Parts are:

i7 12700k CPU

gigabyte aorus z690 elite ax (DDR5 VERSION MOBO)

Trident Z DDR5-6000 16Gbx4 CL36

EVGA 1000W PSU

no GPU I was waiting on it