WAN show with Jim Keller just went private

sounds

Just noticed the same I was catching up at 1.25 speed and got to about 25 minutes behind and then bam, "This video could not be played" ?? What happened in the last 25 minutes of the video that they had to make it private???

I'm going around to separate computers (so, different IP, different "fingerprint" on youtube). All show the same thing. Is it down for everyone or just me?

Are there any live watchers here? Maybe they can tell us what exactly happened, maybe something in the vod?

Just now, monster_mm said:

Linus probably leaked something again.

Not on floatplane either 

uh oh

Wow, floatplane yanked it too???

The only leak that I can think of for them to shut down and private a stream is if a password or security compromise was done on live. Maybe an edited one comes out later or an explainer video/topic next week as to why? 

I was watching live. No hot takes or leaks in my knowledge. I would like to imagine that someone tripped on a wire and accidentally fell on the "make-private" button.

4 minutes ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

Are there any live watchers here? Maybe they can tell us what exactly happened, maybe something in the vod?

Hehe curious too as to what happened I was a bit behind and just finished sponsor reads when it just went private. Wonder if they'll go back live or if that will mess up the vod. The interview says great so it works be a shame if that's lost

4 minutes ago, ItsJohnny said:

I was watching live. No hot takes or leaks in my knowledge. I would like to imagine that someone tripped on a wire and accidentally fell on the "make-private" button.

Precisely what someone would say if they knew of the leak and couldn’t say anything…😂

2 minutes ago, rOwLp said:

Hehe curious too as to what happened I was a bit behind and just finished sponsor reads when it just went private. Wonder if they'll go back live or if that will mess up the vod. The interview says great so it works be a shame if that's lost

This was about as far as I was when it went poof. I notice a different video started randomly playing on my phone and was like WTF just happened. Wrote it off as YouTube on Android weirdness.

5 minutes ago, fear025 said:

Why is Dan the best?

Because he is of course 🙂

Firetruck will never die.

fi it was a leak i wouldnt be shock if there is a 30 second delay so if linus leak something big like private key or some very bad as in killing LMG big df or law suit they havea big "kill it " button

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.
Hey heads up I  have writing disorder I try my best but still make errors. 

its baaack! Wonder what changed...

They do this when someone (usually Linus) leaks something they shouldn't have and it has to be edited out of the VOD.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.