Pricing Recommendations plz?

So I'm putting together a new build for the lady as she's using my 4-5 year old rig and deserves an upgrade. 

Nothing wrong with the build, she drives it daily. I'm honestly just itching to build again. Anyways, I'd like to sell what's she is currently using after we get the new one all set up this Sunday. 

I'm curious what the community thinks I could sell the build for, I was thinking maybe $350-400 bucks (USD). Let me know your thoughts!

Specs:

Case: Corsair 220t

CPU: i7 9700k

AIO: Corsair H60X (< 1 year old)

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390

Ram: Corsair Dominator 2x16 @ 3200Mhz

GPU: EVGA 2080 Super

PSU: EVGA 850W (cant remember the exact model atm)

Case fans are all Corsair LL series RGB 

Taking the storage out to put in her new rig so it won't have any when I try and sell it but considering slapping something in there so it has an OS, I'd imagine it's easier to sell when it's "Game ready"

Does $350 - $400 USD seem too steep? about right? or am I setting someone up for a steal? lol

Attached a picture, it just has the old AIO. Everything else is as listed.

IMG_20200208_112106.jpg

8 minutes ago, Slide-Byte said:

CPU: i7 9700k

are you sure you're not committing "crime" by selling this?

9 minutes ago, Slide-Byte said:

Does $350 - $400 USD seem too steep? about right? or am I setting someone up for a steal? lol

quite a steal,

9700k + 2080 that's like a PC that can still run latest games at least decently,

a similarly powerful brand new build would cost roughly 600-700$,

but I guess it's used, so perhaps 400$ can sound reasonable for both sides,

13 minutes ago, Slide-Byte said:

Case: Corsair 220t

case doesn't really age, it's roughly worth 100$

• One of the simplest advice people give is simply looking up how much people sell same used parts you are selling, better watching "sold" than "selling", if the parts are in good condition or not old all of them, then the price gauge shouldn't be near the bottom, but I get that such pricing can take a "while" for someone to buy it

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

29 minutes ago, podkall said:

are you sure you're not committing "crime" by selling this?

quite a steal,

9700k + 2080 that's like a PC that can still run latest games at least decently,

a similarly powerful brand new build would cost roughly 600-700$,

but I guess it's used, so perhaps 400$ can sound reasonable for both sides,

case doesn't really age, it's roughly worth 100$

• One of the simplest advice people give is simply looking up how much people sell same used parts you are selling, better watching "sold" than "selling", if the parts are in good condition or not old all of them, then the price gauge shouldn't be near the bottom, but I get that such pricing can take a "while" for someone to buy it

Not to mention no storage / OS so that inconvenience comes at a cost to me, the seller (I would think). And it runs pretty well, at least 60 frames on anything she runs it on. I appreciate the feedback though! Maybe price it at $500 and see what interest I gain and go from there. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't setting the initial listing too high / low. Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, Slide-Byte said:

Not to mention no storage / OS so that inconvenience comes at a cost to me, the seller (I would think). And it runs pretty well, at least 60 frames on anything she runs it on. I appreciate the feedback though! Maybe price it at $500 and see what interest I gain and go from there. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't setting the initial listing too high / low. Thanks again!

if you plan on selling it with a storage, you can install deactivated Windows10/11 (with limited features and watermark at the bottom) for free

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

21 minutes ago, podkall said:

if you plan on selling it with a storage, you can install deactivated Windows10/11 (with limited features and watermark at the bottom) for free

Yeah I'll wait and see what the buyer would prefer. I have a flash with windows 10 boot manager on it so that won't be a problem. Just a matter of buying more storage which I'll wait to do after it sells yadda yadda. Could be possible they just want it for parts and an OS would do them no good lol