Error code 00 after moving server

murri

Hello,

We have assembled a simulation computer with an ASUS WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI mainboard, an AMD Threadripper Pro 5995X CPU and a RTX 4080. The server (windows server) ran for just under 2 hours without any problems before the relocation, was then shut down (Shutdown for Maintenance) and moved. After the move, a problem occurs during startup: The computer shows all POST codes, but shuts down at error code 00 ("not in use") after ~ 30s. We can't enter the bios.

Despite disassembling and reassembling the system several times and replacing the power supply unit (bequiet Dark Power Pro 13) and the mainboard, the problem could not be resolved. Before we replace the CPU, we are looking for other possible causes and solutions. Does anyone have similar experiences or suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thanks for your help!

Try 1 stick at a time in every ram slot

If that doesnt work rma mobo cause once ram is eliminated then its almost always a mobo issue since the mobo is the #1 most error prone part in a build aside from xmp rams, i have gone through 40-50 boards i bought broken and tried to fix and saw all sorts of weird issues from stuck on a random postcode, sometimes working but sometimes not even after deep clean (dunk in water), burning vrms, fucked traces, etc.

You probobly tried these but still I will write

Reset Cmos - Try with one ram.

Check cooler - Remove and Remount cooler.

Remove cpu and check socket. - Put back cpu and try a little softer/hard with torx screws of cpu.

Wait after shutting down for 10 minutes.

IF none works like other guy mentioned. Rma...