Anyone have a gigabyte rtx 4070 super gaming oc?

remo233

How is the performance? Thermals including the gpu temps, vrm temps and hot spot? What is the overclocking potential?

2 hours ago, remo233 said:

How is the performance? Thermals including the gpu temps, vrm temps and hot spot? What is the overclocking potential?

The OC models are kinda pointless as all NVIDIA cards effectively overclock as hard as possible out of the box, so you only gain a tiny amount of performance for a lot of extra cost vs the none OC models.

All models you can run the OC Scanner which will reduce the voltage curve so they use less power than stock.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

On 4/13/2024 at 6:28 PM, remo233 said:

I have one... Bought it almost a month ago... Performs well but please do not install GCC or update using the tools on gigabyte's website... I did that mistake and now i am suffering with unexplainably bad image quality in games ( grainy image and it somehow manages to make my eyes tired fast )... This never happened before i installed GCC and updated the firmware to F1.1 from Gigabyte's website

2 hours ago, Suchir said:

I have one... Bought it almost a month ago... Performs well but please do not install GCC or update using the tools on gigabyte's website... I did that mistake and now i am suffering with unexplainably bad image quality in games ( grainy image and it somehow manages to make my eyes tired fast )... This never happened before i installed GCC and updated the firmware to F1.1 from Gigabyte's website

Thanks. Will keep that in mind. Are you able to flash the older firmware?

4 hours ago, Suchir said:

Did yoy need to use am anti sag bracket?