Is raspberry pi zero 2w enough for these or should I get the bigger ones

So I've been thinking about getting a raspberry pi for a while now but the bigger ones seem to be a Little expensive, so the zero 2w caught my eye so can I save some money by getting that one and will it do the following stuff:

• Keep running my multiple discord bots (will run 24x7, will it get damaged or overheat?)
  • A little bit of Emulation and games 
  • Run some python iot projects 
  • Use samba share to host some of my games and movies 

And more stuff is it possible? If so what's the catch

You are RAM limited. You can do all of those but I have doubts about doing them all at once.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

You are RAM limited. You can do all of those but I have doubts about doing them all at once.

So is it worth getting a bigger raspberry pi for that or should I look into some other single board computer?

23 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

So is it worth getting a bigger raspberry pi for that or should I look into some other single board computer?

If you're just doing "regular computer" things (you don't specifically need the Pi form factor or GPIO pins), an older laptop or Intel N100 based mini computer will cost about the same and run faster than a Pi 5.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

2 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

an older laptop or Intel N100 based mini computer will cost less and run faster than a Pi 5.

While this is pretty factual, it must be pointed out that they will draw more form the wall than a Pi, so they may not be the best choice for a 24/7 operating solution.

23 minutes ago, Aleph256 said:

While this is pretty factual, it must be pointed out that they will draw more form the wall than a Pi, so they may not be the best choice for a 24/7 operating solution.

Sure, 20 watts instead of 10. That's splitting hairs.

48 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

If you're just doing "regular computer" things (you don't specifically need the Pi form factor or GPIO pins), an older laptop or Intel N100 based mini computer will cost about the same and run faster than a Pi 5.

I specifically was wondering about that a while ago, but now my current priorities are consuming as less power as possible and running for months on end without exploding

1 minute ago, VirusDumb said:

running for months on end without exploding

You don't have to worry about that with any small computer. It's a 10 watt computer, not a console on a Federation starship.

2 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

You don't have to worry about that with any current electronics. It's a 10 watt computer, not a Star Trek console.

well the only mini PCs i can find on sale here in India are these used mini itx lenovo thinkcentres and afaik they probably consume more than 10-20watt