Best local cold storage?

Kind of a simple question but not really.  I have a 2U server in my basement with datacenter 2k22 on it, has a bunch of roles and its in a forest with a few old laptops.  nothing "too" special about those machines, just backups for the domain, ADDS (active directory) and crucial/barebones "helpers" for the server.
anyway so i got a bunch of stuff that can go into cold storage but obviously i dont wanna pay or use external services.  simple reasons for this, potential cyber-incidents with X company, but most of all human error.  say for example i setup autopay and i lose my card then forget, well my failsafe data storage is in limbo.  given my email is packed with junk most of the time it would be something easily overlooked.

maybe the data side on the server would be helpful
-16x pcie 4.0 nvme uh, thing.  has 4 nvmes in it all kingston fury's at 1tb on raid 1, bitrification or whatever
-8x SAS drives, raid 10 all HDDs, seagate constellations, id like to say 4-8tb each?  of course the capacities of all and models are the same.  disk manager says 14g and some odd megs, so im thinking 4tb each

-boot drive is irrelevent, but its a intel something enterprise ssd, guessing prob 128g or less, its on SATA

-id like to say at least 4 samsung pro/qvo SSDs at 1tb each, raid 0, just used as temp storage then i shovel copies to other "drives"

-a simple 4tb usb3 drive, seagate HDD

-another simple 14tb HDD via usb3, that ones a 3.5 inch drive and only one, western digital

all this junk are linked to the other pc's, network mapping whatever.  nothing special.  i deff dont wanna (or do i?) use msft storage spaces role, i forget what its called.  basicallly it takes the free space of my other laptops/DC's and combines the drives.  all that would mean is if one goes down on the network then poof.  prob better off network mapping the laptops multiple drives independently per machine, one has 3, another 4, raid isnt setup yet but thats not a concern at the moment.  all samsung 1tb evo/qvo drives.  the slowest machine is still rocking a HDD, only a 2 core cpu so not much bother throwing money or anything at it.

SO with all this stuff, any ideas for cold storage?  apparently bit rot is a real thing so yeah.  apparently making dvd-r backups have issues too - even if kept safe without scratches, bit rot yet again.

debating on investing in one of those tape deck things, slow but often used for cold storage.  but then the magnetic reel is always prone to "something"

only reason for the inquiry is because duh we live in a digital world.  isnt like going in the basement and busting out a shoebox full of photos is practical these days.  my phone alone has ~72,000 photos on it.  say i die in a car crash or something at least my daughter would figure out how to access pictures of her birth and my entire life prior and current.  of course a crapload of movies, music and games too.  man what was that film? oh lets check dads backup cache cause thats where it would be.  cant find it online anymore.  same goes with games, even after a while i check my stuff and say DAMN i forgot about this one!  boom, now im playing Kingpin or Soldier of Fortune.  im only 36 but who knows right?  should something happen, my lifetimes worth of data could be passed on to my child. 
its a worthwhile thought, right?

any ideas out there?  id "burn" vinyl records with .rar files if i could, aside from warping at least it isnt magnetic storage...?