PC not outputting display

Just built a PC, Xeon E5 2650 V4, GTX 1070, 16gb ram. 

I am almost 100% positive that it's booting into BIOS/booting into Windows Installer. But there's no display out. I tried every port on the GPU with no luck. 

What are the chances that the GPU is broken? eBay Seller had a great rating, they sold 50 of them, it's supposed to be refurbished, and they tested it. 

Any way that I can test the GPU? Or is it not a GPU issue at all?

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

How are you positive it's booting? Do you hear a hard drive ticking? Drive activity lights?
Does the system give any POST codes or diagnostic LED flashes?

I assume your system has PCI, a cheap way to diagnose it would be with one of PC Computer BIOS Motherboard Tester Analyzer POST Code PCI ISA Diagnostic Card | eBay

25 minutes ago, da na said:

How are you positive it's booting? Do you hear a hard drive ticking? Drive activity lights?
Does the system give any POST codes or diagnostic LED flashes?

I assume your system has PCI, a cheap way to diagnose it would be with one of PC Computer BIOS Motherboard Tester Analyzer POST Code PCI ISA Diagnostic Card | eBay

It's not my system, it's a flip I'm building 🙂

I don't really want to buy something else and that wouldn't test the GPU, right? 

I am not positive that it's booting, but I think it is because when I turn it on, the GPU fans turn off and on and case fans change speed a bit. I can turn off the PC with one click of the power button. When you can turn off the PC by just clicking the power button, that usually means it's in BIOS. 

When I plug in a Windows installer, it takes a bit and then the fans ramp down to a normal speed. I have to hold down the power button to shut off the PC, just like if you were in an OS and did a hard shutdown. 

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

3 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

It's not my system, it's a flip I'm building 🙂

I don't really want to buy something else and that wouldn't test the GPU, right? 

I am not positive that it's booting, but I think it is because when I turn it on, the GPU fans turn off and on and case fans change speed a bit. I can turn off the PC with one click of the power button. When you can turn off the PC by just clicking the power button, that usually means it's in BIOS. 

When I plug in a Windows installer, it takes a bit and then the fans ramp down to a normal speed. I have to hold down the power button to shut off the PC, just like if you were in an OS and did a hard shutdown. 

That POST card would test the graphics card, it'd give a code if the card did not initialize video output properly.

Do you mean that the fans ramp up then down once when you turn it on? That is normal whether a system is booting or not.

However, if the fans are continuously changing speed...

It'd be better if you had a Windows DVD or mechanical HDD since those are very easy to diagnose based on sound. All I can ask is, is your USB drive getting warm?

1 hour ago, da na said:

That POST card would test the graphics card, it'd give a code if the card did not initialize video output properly.

how can I plug it in when the GPU is plugged in? Only 1 PCIe slot

1 hour ago, da na said:

Do you mean that the fans ramp up then down once when you turn it on? That is normal whether a system is booting or not.

Yes

1 hour ago, da na said:

It'd be better if you had a Windows DVD or mechanical HDD since those are very easy to diagnose based on sound.

I don't

1 hour ago, da na said:

All I can ask is, is your USB drive getting warm?

No, but it's a Ventoy USB (just loads into RAM) and I only left PC on for about 2 minutes

Should I leave it on for a bit and see if it does anything? 

1 hour ago, da na said:

However, if the fans are continuously changing speed...

It'd be better if you had a Windows DVD or mechanical HDD since those are very easy to diagnose based on sound. All I can ask is, is your USB drive getting warm?

Also under your name it says "Aero Admirer" - if that means what I think it means, you'd like this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXgEamFeeAE

(i promise, not a rickroll)

2 hours ago, PowerPCFan said:

how can I plug it in when the GPU is plugged in? Only 1 PCIe slot

Yes

I don't

No, but it's a Ventoy USB (just loads into RAM) and I only left PC on for about 2 minutes

Should I leave it on for a bit and see if it does anything? 

Oh well that's a PCI card anyway