I have a question on my gpu…

Strathgos
Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
6 minutes ago, Strathgos said:

Hello! I have gotten a pc recently it’s a I5 13400f rx6700xt but it’s alright. I am a paranoid person. Well a LOT so like i have a desk which i will take a picture of and when losing to high ping i hit the center of the table really hard i am young but anyway to the point that my hand hurts (multiple hits) nothing really has happened i just wanted to know if there’s any damage on the parts ( i will take pic ) or if there would be in the future. ( These screws only touch the desk which are for closing the side panel) but idk if that’s important go in pic to see

I see no reason as to why that would cause any damage.

Computer parts are actually very durable.

Best you can do it stop raging and hitting the desk. Or get something soft you can punch.

Its a video game, chill out 😄

You should also get some compressed air and clean out your PC, its quite dusty.

Hello! I have gotten a pc recently it’s a I5 13400f rx6700xt but it’s alright. I am a paranoid person. Well a LOT so like i have a desk which i will take a picture of and when losing to high ping i hit the center of the table really hard i am young but anyway to the point that my hand hurts (multiple hits) nothing really has happened i just wanted to know if there’s any damage on the parts ( i will take pic ) or if there would be in the future. ( These screws only touch the desk which are for closing the side panel) but idk if that’s important go in pic to see

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It’s functioning perfect i just want to know 

6 minutes ago, Strathgos said:

Best you can do it stop raging and hitting the desk. Or get something soft you can punch.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I would rather tell my cousin to clean it as i know that i can kind of fry something if i ain’t careful and he built the pc also thank you ! Question resolved. Also i’ll just punch my friend instead of the pc. He is softer. Solved.

3 minutes ago, Strathgos said:

I would rather tell my cousin to clean it as i know that i can kind of fry something if i ain’t careful and he built the pc also thank you ! Question resolved. Also i’ll just punch my friend instead of the pc. He is softer. Solved.

Sounds good!  Cleaning out a PC with compressed air is safe and simple but if you feel like your cousin can do it better then let him do it 🙂  Watch how he does it so you can learn and do it yourself, he might not want to help you too much if you keep punching him.