Cable Management using lttstore.com cable ties and magnetic arches.

Couple of things about my setup. That cable hanging down is my ethernet cable that I swap between my Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Laptop. I rarely game on PC and the games that I do play, I use an Xbox One Controller. So, I don't want to have that wire attached to my desk just so it's easier to swap. Since I rarely play games with keyboard and mouse, I use a laptop for my keyboard input. It's a pretty nice and powerful laptop that my dad used until the WiFi stopped working, even after a re-install of Windows so he bought a new laptop but didn't recycle the previous one. So, about a year ago, I tried fixing the WiFi again. I got it to work consistently after fully re-installing Windows using a USB Media Creation Drive and Disk parting the whole laptop, fresh windows installation. I use the built in "Connect" software that comes with Windows, and I cast my desktop to the laptop and enable touch, mice, and keyboard input from the laptop. The latency is noticeable but not terrible at all, even over Wifi. I'll use the Wifi Connection if I am consistently using the Ethernet cable on one of my consoles. 

Anyway, I am very happy with both cable management solutions. The cable ties are just generic Velcro ties with the LTT logo and coloring. I used Velcro strips to attach the tied cables to my desk. The magnetic solution is pretty great too! The magnets are incredibly strong. I wish the metal plates came with the arches, but whatever. Those are if your desk or wherever you're using them, isn't magnetic. The plates can be stuck on or screwed into the desk.

20240407_150931.thumb.jpg.5af0c669695426cde40727e0c443168a.jpg20240407_150848.thumb.jpg.fe874af1bb6d3c47f6241a1de602026e.jpg