Question about keycaps

Lurx0720

Sup, I have a question about some keycaps. I want to switch mine out to make my keyboard look a bit better, I have encountered some problems though. I have the endorfy 75% wireless, and the keycap placement is a bit different because its 75%. And some keycaps are taller or shorter than others depending on their placement on the board itself, for example the function row keycaps are a little taller than the main part keycaps. Another problem is, I want to get gradient keycaps. And since my placement is a bit off, It would probably look bad if some keycap colors are mixed around. So, I wanted to ask if anyone cann recommend a tip when looking for new keycaps or if someone could recommend some good keycaps sets. Thanks 

On 4/7/2024 at 2:10 PM, seon123 said:

Looks like the Endorfy uses a standard 75% layout, so you can just get a gradient keycap set from Glorious. It includes extra keycaps for the nav keys in the correct profile and colour. 

https://www.gloriousgaming.com/products/glorious-pbt-black-key-caps

Thanks for the help. But sadly there isn’t a colorway I like and every keycap is sold out except green in QWERTZ layout.