Why is my NVMe SSD has no Storage Indication?

Go to solution Solved by Eigenvektor,

The issue is likely that the title "(Games) Lexar Gen 4 NVMe 1TB (D:)" wraps to more than one line, pushing the amount of space out of sight. You could try clicking on the "View" button to switch to something like detail view. Alternatively you could try renaming the disk's name to something shorter (should be possible in Disk Management?).

Why does my NVMe SSD have no storage indication? Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, a lot of bad things have happened to me, and one of them is my NVMe SSD. However, I get the correct numbers when I right-click for properties. But by default, it's like this. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Screenshot 2024-04-06 134037.png

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D | Gigabyte B550M DS3H Rev 1.7 | Kingston Fury X 32GB DDR4 (2X16) 2666MHz | Gigabyte RX 6800 GAMING OC 16G |

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE | 3X Rakk Maris Pro 120mm RGB Fans | Rakk Dulus Case | Gigabyte GP-P650G 650W 80+ GOLD Certified Active PFC 

Lexar NM710 M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Gen 4 | Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA

KOORUI 24E3. 24" 1080p Gaming Monitor, 165Hz Refresh Rate, IPS Panel

The issue is likely that the title "(Games) Lexar Gen 4 NVMe 1TB (D:)" wraps to more than one line, pushing the amount of space out of sight. You could try clicking on the "View" button to switch to something like detail view. Alternatively you could try renaming the disk's name to something shorter (should be possible in Disk Management?).

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

15 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Fuck, I'm real stupid. Thanks

image.png

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D | Gigabyte B550M DS3H Rev 1.7 | Kingston Fury X 32GB DDR4 (2X16) 2666MHz | Gigabyte RX 6800 GAMING OC 16G |

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE | 3X Rakk Maris Pro 120mm RGB Fans | Rakk Dulus Case | Gigabyte GP-P650G 650W 80+ GOLD Certified Active PFC 

Lexar NM710 M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Gen 4 | Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA

KOORUI 24E3. 24" 1080p Gaming Monitor, 165Hz Refresh Rate, IPS Panel