Brand new build super unstable

I built it 2 days ago, everything ran eventually, but when I restart it's like I never fixed anything.

Specs:

• i9-14900K + Corsair H150i Elite RGB
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6400Mhz
  • Z790 Aorus Elite AX rev 1.1
  • Gigabyte RTX 4070 12GB Windforce
  • Corsair RM850x Shift 80+ Gold
  • NZXT H6 Flow

I can't overclock anything, bios is freezing after a few seconds (yes it's on the latest firmware), and it's just unstable it's been a nightmare getting it working.

Ram is running at 4800MT/s, putting it on anything other than that crashes the entire system when trying to launch a game.
CPU is using the "optimization" option in the BIOS, trying to boost or change any number by the tiniest of increments will cause the system to crash as well.

GPU had major issues at the beginning, often BSOD when trying to run any game at all, now somewhat fixed after reinstalling drivers (though starting FiveM will run fine but after a restart will BSOD again).

I ran stress tests using OCCT, CPU isn't overheating (reaching ~82C) and is stable in synthetic benchmarks.

27 minutes ago, PRXSTIGE said:

bios is freezing after a few seconds

It's freezing while you're using it? I'd contact Aorus. That's not supposed to happen.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

2 hours ago, OddOod said:

It's freezing while you're using it? I'd contact Aorus. That's not supposed to happen.

Yes, while browsing settings it randomly freezes. I've had numerous BSOD's that are relevant to hardware (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION / IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS / CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) but not a single clue as to why everything happens.

For now it's stable, but FiveM is giving me a hard time running it.