4070 ti low usage

I've been having a problem with my 4070 ti for some time and I don't know what to do, games that are more graphically demanding like cyberpunk 2077, read dead 2, it has always done well, delivers similar performance to the benchmarks I see, always using 90 -100% gpu usage, but the problem is in games that don't demand much like CS2 and now in sons of the forest (the forest should stress the card a little, I thought I wouldn't have the same problem, but I'm having it too)
CS2 with this config I expected 400-500 fps playing with competitive settings, but I play with 200-250fps and the gpu is using much less than normal.
Now I'm playing Sons of the forest and I expected 120fps, but I'm playing at 70-80 fps, gpu usage is very low, tests I saw, gpu usage 80-85% while in my case 50-60%, any settings I place always has the same performance.
Making it clear that I play at 1080p (I know this gpu is for qhd/4k, in the future I'm thinking about getting a qhd monitor) and all the tests I saw were in 1080p with settings similar to mine, I don't think it's a bottleneck, my cpu is in the worst case at 70% usage.
Settings:
CPU: i7-10700K
GPU: Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Amp Extreme Airo 12GB
RAM: 16GB 2933MHz
Motherboard: TUF Gaming B460-PLUS
Power Supply: Corsair HX750
PS: English is not my native language, forgive any mistakes.

51 minutes ago, Zoiao said:

all the tests I saw were in 1080p with settings similar to mine

Which tests? Did they have the same CPU?

Your CPU is decent, but the single core/thread performance is a long way behind a modern CPU, so it is possible that you're just seeing the result of that, but I can't say what is likely in CS2.

3 hours ago, Zoiao said:

I don't think it's a bottleneck, my cpu is in the worst case at 70% usage.

70% overall, but if you dig down, you will likely see that only a few cores are maxed out.

eg. To keep it simple.... if you have a two core CPU, using software that is not optimized, you can have one core at 100% and one core at 0%, task manager and many other diagnostic displays will show 50% CPU use. So you may think that it isn't a bottleneck because "it's only 50% CPU" but in reality it is.