Is this a alright psu?

I am thinking of getting the msi mag a550bn. Its 80 cad aka my entire budget and I need to replace my evga n1 before I try to upgrade anything. Would the msi be able to support a 6650xt or should I save untill I can buy a better psu and the gpu?

Its a fine C tier. 550W range there aren't a ton much better than that, if any. Should be fine but what are the rest of your components?

20 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Its a fine C tier. 550W range there aren't a ton much better than that, if any. Should be fine but what are the rest of your components?

Im running just a 5600G with 16 gb of ram as of now. Im planing on getting the 6650xt this summer which is why i wana replace the n1 besides it being terrible lmao. I know it aint the best combo but I have abit of upgrading I can do on the cpu end on am4 still.

Just now, TheBestLoyalist said:

Im running just a 5600G with 16 gb of ram as of now. Im planing on getting the 6650xt this summer which is why i wana replace the n1 besides it being terrible lmao. I know it aint the best combo but I have abit of upgrading I can do on the cpu end on am4 still.

You'll be fine.