Looking for a recommendation on a pair of earbuds

Sgt.emu

So my wife has been using the same pair of $20 wireless earbuds for the past 3 years. The case is falling apart and I really want to get her a new set.

She has a Galaxy z flip 5 which is the only thing that headphones will ever be connected to, and she only uses the earbuds for phone calls. She has family that lives far away and likes to stay on the phone for long periods of time.

What's important to her is microphone quality as well as audio quality for voice, comfort and over 2 hours battery life on the buds. She would also like audio pass through if at all possible.

We are trying to stay under $100 USD and we do live in the United States. 

Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro+ are my daily drivers, I think I got them for $60 or $70 on amazon a year ago. Sounds quality and call quality are great. They don't have audio passthrough though but the newer ones might. I wear them all day at work and you can use one side or the other, the case will also do wireless charging and I can go all day listening to music, podcasts, etc... and haven't had any battery issues.

Galaxy buds FE are the TWS buds to buy at the moment, sound wise i'd take them over pretty much all flagship TWS out there, pretty good battery life and great integration into Samsung's ecosystem. Idk if they're under $100 everywhere but they're a killer buy at the moment, old Galaxy Buds 2 stock is also a very good pick (i'd rather have the FE with warranty, i had a driver failure in my first Buds 2, got a new pair almost instantly but it still sucked)