Anne pro 2

SLOTHINSPACE

This keyboard is just chattering keys typing the same letter twice but it changes sometimes other keys are fine then they are not any fix to this. Otherwise i want to get a new keyboard maybe something custom but i dont know enought about this space 

That sounds like a debounce issue. I'd try a different USB port (ideally one on the mobo itself, no hubs) as well as a different cable. Look into if there is firmware you can update. Finally, there is a registry key you can edit for windows' built in debounce

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

2 hours ago, OddOod said:

That sounds like a debounce issue. I'd try a different USB port (ideally one on the mobo itself, no hubs) as well as a different cable. Look into if there is firmware you can update. Finally, there is a registry key you can edit for windows' built in debounce

i changed to a port on the back of the motherboard and it seems the issue has fixed how does that happen, it was plugged into the front IO port of the case 

22 minutes ago, SLOTHINSPACE said:

i changed to a port on the back of the motherboard and it seems the issue has fixed how does that happen, it was plugged into the front IO port of the case 

It's probably a poorly shielded cable from the front panel to the header. The inside of a PC is super noisy in the EM spectrum. It happens. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup