Headset recommendation

Qwerty1

I'm using a g pro x lightspeed headset 

And I don't really like it's sound quality,i even compared it to jbl quantum tws earbuds and the earbuds performed better even though they are cheaper so does anyone know any wireless headsets in the 100-150 dollars price range that have better sound quality than the g pro x lightspeed? 

The G Pro X Lightspeeds are probably equal, if not better, then basically anything in that price range. I've heard good things about the Arctis Nova 7's, but they're all kinda the same after a certain price point. Have you tried messing with the Logitech software? I believe there's a whole EQ section which you can adjust a bit to change the sound profile. I think you can also find user-made profiles in the software as well. 

If you want sound quality, you probably won't find it in a gaming headset, let alone a wireless one. Sennheiser makes some good studio headphones, but they're wired not wireless (and also some of them don't have mics built in).

31 minutes ago, Qwerty1 said:

performed better

Could you quantify this a bit? Like better surround sound, mic, etc. Could help narrow down what exactly you want.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

1 hour ago, Qwerty1 said:

I'm using a g pro x lightspeed headset 

And I don't really like it's sound quality,i even compared it to jbl quantum tws earbuds and the earbuds performed better even though they are cheaper so does anyone know any wireless headsets in the 100-150 dollars price range that have better sound quality than the g pro x lightspeed? 

HyperX Cloud wireless of some generation are acceptable, but you can get infinitely better sounding wired headsets in this price range

18 hours ago, Birblover12 said:

The G Pro X Lightspeeds are probably equal, if not better, then basically anything in that price range. I've heard good things about the Arctis Nova 7's, but they're all kinda the same after a certain price point. Have you tried messing with the Logitech software? I believe there's a whole EQ section which you can adjust a bit to change the sound profile. I think you can also find user-made profiles in the software as well. 

If you want sound quality, you probably won't find it in a gaming headset, let alone a wireless one. Sennheiser makes some good studio headphones, but they're wired not wireless (and also some of them don't have mics built in).

Could you quantify this a bit? Like better surround sound, mic, etc. Could help narrow down what exactly you want.

I'm not an expert but I was playing nfs heat and tried both headphones with the jbl ones the sounds are more clear and you can hear the tires on the asphalt. The g pro x lightspeed aren't that clear compared to them even though the jbl are earbuds so they have smaller drivers and they are cheaper so any recommendations? 

17 hours ago, Cocococo said:

HyperX Cloud wireless of some generation are acceptable, but you can get infinitely better sounding wired headsets in this price range

I don't want wired ones.

Are the hyperx cloud II or any gen better than mine?