Powerbank acting weird

So I have this 100w powerbank that I bought three months ago and when I try to charge my Lenovo legion go (basically steam deck) nothing happens, and when I try to charge the powerbank nothing happens but if i charge my phone (with same port on powerbank) it charges, I use usbc to usbc when charging lenovo legion go and charging powerbank and usbc to lightning when charging phone so I though the cable was the problem, so I bought a new cable and it still doesn't work, when I use the cable for other things it works. It stopped working after I put the powerbank in the car for a few hours plugged in to the car and when I came back the issue I described started. Any idea to what it can be?

1 hour ago, Marloogy said:

So I have this 100w powerbank that I bought three months ago and when I try to charge my Lenovo legion go (basically steam deck) nothing happens, and when I try to charge the powerbank nothing happens but if i charge my phone (with same port on powerbank) it charges, I use usbc to usbc when charging lenovo legion go and charging powerbank and usbc to lightning when charging phone so I though the cable was the problem, so I bought a new cable and it still doesn't work, when I use the cable for other things it works. It stopped working after I put the powerbank in the car for a few hours plugged in to the car and when I came back the issue I described started. Any idea to what it can be?

What powerbank is it?

39 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

The majority of the reviews I'm seeing are saying that their unit was either defective, or stopped functioning shortly after receiving.

Yea but it still charges my phone

33 minutes ago, Marloogy said:

Yea but it still charges my phone

It sounds like you may have a faulty unit, and based on the price of 899kr, I would suggest contacting the company you bought it from about an RMA.

31 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

It sounds like you may have a faulty unit, and based on the price of 899kr, I would suggest contacting the company you bought it from about an RMA.

I got it as a gift so I didn’t order it on my account, do you think that would be possible

also on the display it says 5v 0a id that helps, it normally says 0v 0a

31 minutes ago, BiotechBen said: