I want to choose compatible fan for my laptop's cpu

Hi,

I bought a Turkish brand laptop 4 years ago. Cpu fan started making weird noises and when i checked from control panel, i spotted it was only rotating with 400rpm at max.(4700rpm for gpu)

Opened the case and when it spinned it stops unlike gpu which spins after a bit of time when the force stops.

I found a fan that exactly matches my computer's model but its a bit pricey. How can i search for an aftermarket fan that could fit into my laptop ?
The Turkish brand is buying the notebook from a company called Clevo and i couldn't find which model of theirs, thus i couldn't search for a clevo fan.

Mentioned Laptop -> https://www.epey.com/laptop/game-garaj-blaster-7tn-c02.html

Would i be okay with a random fan that matches volt and ampere values and if it would fit into the slot?

Screenshot_11.png

Might simply be dust in there. Before replacing it, maybe try cleaning it with compressed air?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Hey @Eigenvektor, appreciate the reply. Tried cleaning with a hairdryer but no luck.
Rn i tested while playing cs, and it is so random sometimes it sees 2000 rpm max and sometimes 190rpm. I believe if it would be dust it wouldn't be so random.

I'm very sceptical of its engine.

6 hours ago, Icerewl said:

Hey @Eigenvektor, appreciate the reply. Tried cleaning with a hairdryer but no luck.

Airflow of a hairdrier is much too weak, you need a can of compressed air.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply