LUXE BACKPACK Shipping

I have a question if I order the LUXE BACKPACK in March will my order take 6 months to ship or will it ship with the rest in around April?

You get more accurate information about stuff like this from store support.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

According to the LTT Store info about this backpack, it won't ship. 

Capture.JPG

34 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

According to the LTT Store info about this backpack, it won't ship. 

Capture.JPG

ya I was thinking that statement was made when they 1st launched it on the store I know its a preorder atm just don't know if that statement will be for anyone who makes a order after April

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

You get more accurate information about stuff like this from store support.

I've put in a ticket to see what they say I'll paste the response here when I hear from them

19 minutes ago, bloodknightoo said:

ya I was thinking that statement was made when they 1st launched it on the store I know its a preorder atm just don't know if that statement will be for anyone who makes a order after April

It all boils down if the backpacks are still made to order. If that is still valid, it takes time and I don't think that shipping times can be drastically reduced. 

19 minutes ago, bloodknightoo said:

I've put in a ticket to see what they say I'll paste the response here when I hear from them

I think that's best. Good luck ! 

ok got a reply from support and here's what they said

Apologies for the delayed reply. We are currently receiving an unusually high volume of support requests.

Luxe Backpack are made-to-order, so the best estimate for when your order would ship is approximately 6 months after the date on which you placed the order.

Per the description of the Luxe Backpack, the entire order is being held until the backpack becomes available for shipping.

Hope this information helps.

2 hours ago, bloodknightoo said:

We are currently receiving an unusually high volume of support requests.

This seems to be their answer for everything.  At some point it changes from "unusually high" to "normal".

2 hours ago, Erioch said:

This seems to be their answer for everything.  At some point it changes from "unusually high" to "normal".

you realize that less than 2 weeks ago, linus pulled a sales stunt and during the WAN Show generated several THOUSAND orders

Yes, they're fucking BURIED in orders currently

3 hours ago, Erioch said:

Every time they get caught up there’s an event that gets them thrown way behind, like the “Tax write off sale” they did. Give CS a break. Not everything is down to them. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 hour ago, tkitch said:

you realize that less than 2 weeks ago, linus pulled a sales stunt and during the WAN Show generated several THOUSAND orders

You realize it's been that way since long before this?

7 hours ago, Erioch said:

Nobody comes to the forums to complain about how support got back to them very quickly, so you aren’t getting the full view of things here.

7 hours ago, tkitch said:

it sometimes feels like he is a kid with a flamethrower and his mum left him inside a barn. the dude has chronic ADHD i cant talk as i also have it

On 3/28/2024 at 8:41 PM, Erioch said:

You realize it's been that way since long before this?

The first time support got noted about slowness was deskpad release in early 2021. Back then, it was one person doing support. Which they quickly doubled to two. Next bigger know hire was 2022 summer during screwdriver release. Again, highly anticipated and hyped product. So anytime someone comes in and complains about slow support, its usually linked to some bigger sales event. Be it product launch (stubby, one-off shirts, free world-wide shipping) or LMG event (LTX, The Drama).

Here, @bloodknightoo, if I'm reading this correctly, submitted support ticket on Monday of this week. Reply coming in under 3 days stating that they are busy. Thats quick response when its not 20 people handling requests. Its very common for stores to have "we reply in 3-7 business days" or even up to 10 business days for smaller companies. This is something LTTStore should have too. The core of this is that term, business days. They don't work on weekends. Also the order where tickets are processed is almost always first come, first serve. The times where it isn't, is where its A) quick to do (gets done quickly), B) not very important (is pushed back). Additionally, them getting some proper system for handling tickets than pure one email will help on keeping things on track. I also would hope they have system where tickets get assigned per person and they can easily check which tickets don't have designated handler yet. That will also help to keep things in order and prevent situations where something goes unanswered for a longer time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

The first time support got noted about slowness was deskpad release in early 2021. Back then, it was one person doing support. Which they quickly doubled to two. Next bigger know hire was 2022 summer during screwdriver release. Again, highly anticipated and hyped product. So anytime someone comes in and complains about slow support, its usually linked to some bigger sales event. Be it product launch (stubby, one-off shirts, free world-wide shipping) or LMG event (LTX, The Drama).

Here, @bloodknightoo, if I'm reading this correctly, submitted support ticket on Monday of this week. Reply coming in under 3 days stating that they are busy. Thats quick response when its not 20 people handling requests. Its very common for stores to have "we reply in 3-7 business days" or even up to 10 business days for smaller companies. This is something LTTStore should have too. The core of this is that term, business days. They don't work on weekends. Also the order where tickets are processed is almost always first come, first serve. The times where it isn't, is where its A) quick to do (gets done quickly), B) not very important (is pushed back). Additionally, them getting some proper system for handling tickets than pure one email will help on keeping things on track. I also would hope they have system where tickets get assigned per person and they can easily check which tickets don't have designated handler yet. That will also help to keep things in order and prevent situations where something goes unanswered for a longer time.

ya I hope u know I have no issue with the speed the response was hell I couldn't care less if was faster or slower all I wanted was some info and I got that info so I'm happy

14 hours ago, bloodknightoo said:

ya I hope u know I have no issue with the speed the response was hell I couldn't care less if was faster or slower all I wanted was some info and I got that info so I'm happy

No worries, I was using you as example. I assume they have that apology ready in case some replies will take longer than week.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv