Dell XPS 13 soldered in wireless card replaceable?

Hey all! I'm not entirely sure if this is the best category for posting this but it seems to be the closest for what I am asking.

I have a Dell XPS 13 9310 with an Intel Killer Wireless AX1650 wireless card. It works completely fine other than not supporting WiFi 6E. Taking a look at the physical location of the soldered on module, it looks like it would still be modular, given I giver enough hot air 馃槈, rather than being an NGW type slotted card like a lot of other laptops. I have quite a bit of microsoldering experience and a rework station, but I can't seem to find any information online about doing this job. I'm wondering if it would be possible to purchase an Intel Killer Wireless AX1675 desktop slotted PCIe wireless card such as this one, remove the small module on the adapter board, and solder it in the same spot on the XPS 13. From pictures they look incredibly similar, but I don't know their pinout, I don't know of any whitelisting Dell might be doing in their UEFI (although unlikely, ASUS have been the only ones from my experience doing that), and I don't know if they're even the same PCIe generation, have the same lane allocation, etc. I know this whole endeavour is a bit silly just to get WiFi 6E on a machine that already has WiFi 6. I'm just a curious tinkerer who would love to have myself a little mini project and make my travel computer WiFi 6E capable like I did an old XPS 15 9550. Which is hilarious, because I can run speed tests on both machines and the much older one is faster now thanks to that upgrade.

I super appreciate any information anyone else has about this super niche curiosity of mine lol

Even if you succeed you might run into firmware problems. For example Lenovo often blocks hardware wise compatible wifi cards in firmware.

As long as you are aware of the very real risk that you might damage the laptop in the process, go for it. I am rooting for you.

welp all you can do is just try and see if it works

if you wanna check pinout easy way to do it would be multimeter, maybe you cant check data pins but you should be able to check ground and vcc pins, if alot of them are different then pretty plausible that the pinouts are completely different and it wont work

it would help if you knew the specific ics that way you can check pinouts in their datasheets

ad for bios whitelisting nonsense theres probably a way to get around that with a bios mod