Pc doesnt wanna start

Darkharry

So i just finished cleaning up the PC with a friend and when we put everything back the pc doesnt wanna turn on and the start up button flashes orange

Edit: i fixed it

Can you provide the systems specs?

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

7 minutes ago, Darkharry said:

So i just finished cleaning up the PC with a friend and when we put everything back the pc doesnt wanna turn on and the start up button flashes orange

Edit: i fixed it

Have you double checked every cable has been plugged in again?

This basically happened at least once to anyone that tried to clean their PC and is everyone's nightmare. But if it happens again, pretty much the basic steams is to first check every cables. Make sure each are plugged correctly by plugging them again. While doing it, make sure as well that no metallic part of the Mobo is touch the case and the cables themselves don't have any cuts that might cause shorts. Then makes sure that gpu and rams are slotted correctly. You can also check if the CPU is install correctly and the cooler isn't too tight. Other things to check are the USB plugs, specially the one on the motherboard, as there are times that the metal IO shield bend and touch the gold-plated part of the usb and cause shorts. There are probably other things to check that I've missed.