PC stutters and lags when second display is connected.

Hey all,

I recently built a new PC and upgraded to Windows 11. I have 2 displays connected to my GPU (RTX 4070 TI SUPER) and I am constantly encountering this issue where I keep hearing connected disconnected sounds from PC. After checking all the USB ports, I found out that the issue was actually with HDMI. I have tried another cable but the same issue occurs. Basically the connection/disconnection keep happening randomly and the whole PC stutters/lags for a second or two. One of my displays is connected via Displayport to a G9 Odyssey running at 5120x1440 at 240Hz and the other display is an LG C1 OLED running at 4k 120Hz. I usually use one or the other exclusively and not both at the same time. This issue occurs only when I am running on the monitor and the HDMI is connected(doesn't matter the TV is on Standby or not but it usually it is on Standby). I have searched and tried many solutions but to no avail. To solve this issue I plug out my HDMI when using my PC monitor. When using my TV display as my only screen, this issue also doesn't occur. Only when HDMI is plugged in and I am only using my Monitor. Any suggestions or ideas what could be the issue?

My PC specs:

CPU: 7800X3D

MOBO: ASROCK X670E STEEL LEGEND

GPU: RTX 4070 TI SUPER