Coolant/Tubing Ideas?

I've got a watercooled 750D with a white/grey/black color scheme and I just need some ideas for what tubing and coolant to use. I want something a bit different, not just plain distilled water. Looks are more important to me than convenience by the way :P

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

I've got a watercooled 750D with a white/grey/black color scheme and I just need some ideas for what tubing and coolant to use. I want something a bit different, not just plain distilled water. Looks are more important to than convenience by the way :P

A loop with clear tubing with Mayhems Pastel Ice White coolant would look very nice in this rig. Some silver compression fittings would be a nice accent.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

A loop with clear tubing with Mayhems Pastel Ice White coolant would look very nice in this rig. Some silver compression fittings would be a nice accent.

black sparkle fittings all the way!, the silver woudnt make enough contrast with the coolant imo

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I already have black monsoon fittings, but I think the white coolant would look great anyways.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

Clear tubing and Mayhems Ice White or Pure Black would look very good. Maybe some Bitspower Carbon Black fittings.

carbon... black... fittings....by..... Bitspower?

i need to make a memo of that for when i make my loop

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

They look amazing :o

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23172/ex-tub-2785/Bitspower_Adjustable_Aqua_Link_Pipe_I_22-31mm_-_Carbon_Black_BP-CBDG14AALPI.html

I got matte black ones, now I want these lol

the red washer ruined it, and im thinking aboung going with copper tubing, so unless they make rigid fittings in carbon, no carbon fibre for me :(

EDIT: stupid me, you cant see the washers anyway -.-

the red washer ruined it, and im thinking aboung going with copper tubing, so unless they make rigid fittings in carbon, no carbon fibre for me :(

EDIT: stupid me, you cant see the washers anyway -.-

lol Yeah, I thought the same thing until I realized the washers would be hidden.

I lovvve copper tubing, I just don't know how to do it, or really want to deal with it.

lol Yeah, I thought the same thing until I realized the washers would be hidden.

I lovvve copper tubing, I just don't know how to do it, or really want to deal with it.

its alot more easy then acrylic, but its alot more expensive too -.-

while you need to heat up acrylic, copper can be bended without the need to heat it up.

its alot more easy then acrylic, but its alot more expensive too -.-

while you need to heat up acrylic, copper can be bended without the need to heat it up.

Oh, ok. How do you bend it? With a lot of pressure instead of heat?

Oh, ok. How do you bend it? With a lot of pressure instead of heat?

yup, and not even alot, copper is the most flexible metal there is (or one of the most anyway)

yup, and not even alot, copper is the most flexible metal there is (or one of the most anyway)

Oh, that's really cool. I might want to try that sometime. If I got some nickel plated stuff it would look awesome in my white case :D

Oh, that's really cool. I might want to try that sometime. If I got some nickel plated stuff it would look awesome in my white case :D

ooohh, that be interesting, never seen nickel plated copper tubes, that must look amazing in a white and black themed build.

ooohh, that be interesting, never seen nickel plated copper tubes, that must look amazing in a white and black themed build.

ZC9PTwW.png

What fittings do you use? Just regular acrylic ones?

Clear tubing and Mayhems Ice White or Pure Black would look very good. Maybe some Bitspower Carbon Black fittings.

No TheNinjaNextDor your giving away all my secrets!!! lol :(

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

ZC9PTwW.png

What fittings do you use? Just regular acrylic ones?

acrylic ones, the same rules apply for copper and acrylic,

• 4 months later...

This is literally the coolest system I have ever seen. Where can I see more pics?