About to blow up my pc

OK so I've had my hands in several pcs being built. I love the process of building as much as I love playing. So I started with a small case built it and was good for a bit. Got with a buddy and rebuilt mine his and both of our son's with enough spare parts to build a spare pc. So let me try to run down the list of everything I've got before I go on.

Ryzen 7 5800x

MSI B550 gaming MB

Sapphire pulse 7900xtx

64gb corsair vengeance 3600

1tb corsair storage

1000 watt corsair psu

Corsair aio

6 corsair fans

Lian Li rgb extension cables

So I've spent a good bit of money upgrading and now it doesn't matter what I play it crashes. From pal world to helldivers to rdr2. For a while I would boot up, verify files, restart and it would be OK. Not no matter what I try after a few minutes of play it either crashes or my entire computer restarts out of the blue. I've tried to get Amazon(via new world) and cdprojektred (cyberpunk) to tell me what's going on with crash reports with no responses. I've upped my power limits, I've taken the entire pc apart and put it back together, I've done a factory reset back to nothing. I have no clue what is wrong or what could be causing it. I get no actual error messages or anything. Nothing that I see should be causing this and the pc itself isn't telling me anything. I'm about to just take the thing and throw it in a local creek and go back to my crappy Xbox. Any ideas anyone has or thoughts or anything is very well appreciated.

Error messages may help point us in the right direction. I'd reinstall your OS as a first port of call though, will rule out any potential software or driver issues.

I've reinstalled windows twice and done clean installs. Check drivers and windows updates daily. Had several of each recently. Install the restart every time. The only part that isn't brand new is the storage itself.