Weekly Sponsor Concerns Update - Mar 15, 2024

Hey everyone, we have another brief update on some of the things we’ve seen pop up on the forum this week.

Laifen
There was an issue with someone trying to order replacement heads for their toothbrush. There were some delays in communications, but it sounds like the Laifen team was able to assist the person with buying their replacement heads, and there was a solution before this post was made. We’re hoping to see the Canadian accessory page populated with heads soon.

Epomaker
We saw THIS post on the forum regarding someone who ordered a keyboard from what sounds like Epomaker. We do have a previous address regarding the brand HERE however we will follow up with the individual who made the post to make sure they got their refund or at least that the Paypal chargeback went through. 

SecretLab
There was a complaint this week about a member of the forum being banned from the SecretLab Discord. We as the business team are here to bridge the gap between individuals having issues with products from our sponsors and help push towards solutions. We will not be weighing in on how SecretLab chooses to run its social media platforms.

Sorry there were no updates while I was away on vacation. In the future I will be sure to be in contact with a member of the business team to oversee these posts. Or, at the very least, give you all a heads-up that I won’t be posting for a week or two. As always, we hope you enjoy the WAN Show tonight, and have a great weekend.