RTX 4070 SUPER FE, where to buy?

J03tz13l

Hello, I’ve been on the hunt for an RTX 4070 Super Founders Edition without any success. Can anyone recommend an online retailer that offers international shipping at the original price, as third party resellers on platforms like ebay, sell it at an exaggerated price? Does NVIDIA store ships internationally?

52 minutes ago, J03tz13l said:

Hello, I’ve been on the hunt for an RTX 4070 Super Founders Edition without any success. Can anyone recommend an online retailer that offers international shipping at the original price, as third party resellers on platforms like ebay, sell it at an exaggerated price? Does NVIDIA store ships internationally?

Is there a particular reason it HAS to be an FE? AFAIK, getting an FE (at MSRP)is locked to BestBuy in the US, with a BestBuy acct, and only in store. Outside of the US, I think there are like two sellers total for FE cards?

47 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Is there a particular reason it HAS to be an FE? AFAIK, getting an FE (at MSRP)is locked to BestBuy in the US, with a BestBuy acct, and only in store. Outside of the US, I think there are like two sellers total for FE cards?

I really love the new FE design, and it looks great with my build.

51 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

I've tried to buy it at Best Buy online shop with an account, but Best Buy don't ship or have store pickup available for outside, US territories.

6 hours ago, J03tz13l said:

...international shipping at the original price...

Just on that point, the answer is a straight No

Anyways, to import you will be missing out on the warranty. It will be better to buy locally, a partner model that has a better (more overbuilt) cooler and features like dual bios.

I recently got a Gigabyte 4070 Super Gaming OC which has a silent mode dual bios and can barely be heard even at full tilt. It is one of the models that is feature rich and has an absolute unit of a heatsink, while remaining close to MSRP (or rather, the base price of 4070S in the respective country)

Cooler running card lasts longer, overclocking is easier. Looking at good temps and framerate in the overlay is much more meaningful than looking into the case all the time.