question about Internet problem

Lumer

Hello I have problem with my internet.
It doesn't work for up to 6 minutes (or even more) after start up.
In those 6 minutes you can see in the task menager ethernet shows up and disappears like in the video attached.
The question is how can I fix it?

This is either going to be a driver issue or hardware. First, I would download the current ethernet and WiFi drivers(if it has WiFi) for your system. After insuring they are downloaded go into device manager and uninstall the ethernet and WiFi drivers for the system, select the optional checkmark box to delete the driver software as well. Once uninstalled, use the driver installers you downloaded prior and reinstall them. 

If that doesn't fix the issue and it's only ethernet that has a problem you can try a bios update if applicable. 

That's it for software, so if it's still having troubles your ethernet port is kachowed. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

On 3/14/2024 at 10:50 AM, SpookyCitrus said:

This is either going to be a driver issue or hardware. First, I would download the current ethernet and WiFi drivers(if it has WiFi) for your system. After insuring they are downloaded go into device manager and uninstall the ethernet and WiFi drivers for the system, select the optional checkmark box to delete the driver software as well. Once uninstalled, use the driver installers you downloaded prior and reinstall them. 

If that doesn't fix the issue and it's only ethernet that has a problem you can try a bios update if applicable. 

That's it for software, so if it's still having troubles your ethernet port is kachowed. 

Great advise, I would also try booting a usb os (Ex. Slax Linux) and see if the network works on there. That will make sure it is a windows problem not a hardware problem.