Help! I need this case!

Basshead

Does anyone know where I can find https://nzxt.com/product/h510-flow? I really need that case. I am willing to pay new price for used but well taken care of in full working condition including front I/O.

It's a band-aid fix that made a poor case into a "meh" one.

It's been superseded in NZXT's lineup by superior models.

What is it about it that's so important to you? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

13 hours ago, Middcore said:

What is it about it that's so important to you? 

I like the airflow, size, and most importantly the look. I have a very specific idea in my mind for how I want it to look. Otherwise I'd pick H5. I like the white with black vents (dirty white vents dont look good.) I am stuck on this case and can't change my mind. lol

5 minutes ago, Basshead said:

I like the airflow

What airflow?

This series was infamous for being a hotbox and then they somewhat mitigated it by punching holes in the front (basically what modders on sites like Etsy were already doing). Top is still stupidly closed off. H5 Flow is much better if you actually care about this.

So that's airflow spoken for. Size is basically the same. Look? Buy an H5 Flow and paint it. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What airflow?

This series was infamous for being a hotbox and then they somewhat mitigated it by punching holes in the front (basically what modders on sites like Etsy were already doing).

I like front to back cooling. Isn't that what this is?

5 minutes ago, Basshead said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you're thinking that the the cooling will somehow be more efficient because of the lack of ventilation in the top making the air go in a 'straight' path or something... it won't be. 

The H510's poor top ventilation is just restricting overall airflow through the case and giving you fewer useful options for fan/radiator placement. 

6 minutes ago, Basshead said:

There are many other cases which do it much better than this one 

Exhibit A: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case (CC-9011201-WW) - PCPartPicker

Exhibit B: Fractal Design Pop Air RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (FD-C-POR1A-06) - PCPartPicker

Exhibit C: Montech AIR 903 MAX ATX Mid Tower Case (AIR 903 MAX (W)) - PCPartPicker

903 MAX is basically the god of temps (For the price) when it comes to GPU, still not bad for CPU

thermal-performance-cpu-load.pngthermal-performance-gpu-load.png

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Look i dont need exceptional cooling. Im used to oem cases, thats what im going from. I really like this case and tbh you have two 120mm fans on the front, a smaller fan on the back and on top in the back, and then psu exhaust. I'm going to get this: NZXT H510 Flow Mid Tower ATX Case w/ Tempered Glass, White - Invastor

I'll post how that goes.

P.S. I'm using 4000rpm fans.

1 hour ago, Basshead said:

Look i dont need exceptional cooling

so you don't want better cooling for cheaper?

1 hour ago, Basshead said:

Im used to oem cases

h510 isn't really OEM

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)